“It is the vision of the United College to be a premier and embracing institution of the region offering such a social and academic environment that advances freedom, democracy, equality and human dignity as high ideals of humanity through distinguished scholarship, excellence in teaching, innovation, and through putting intellectual capital to work.”
Aims and Objectives:
In giving expression to its vision of being a pre-eminent institution, United College has set following aims and objectives. Though, the primary aim shall be to achieve the pleasure of Allah (SUBH).
Our objectives are to:
- Encourage the questioning spirit among our students
- Promote education, which enhances confidence and the ability of students to learn throughout life
- Support and assist our students in their own missions
- Guide them to reach the pinnacle of academic, professional or creative practice standards
- Motivate them to think, enquire, debate, and test assumptions
- Encourage them to develop rewarding academics results and interesting careers.
- Develop an m1derstanding for the importance of ethical and legal responsibility
- Enable our students to use appropriate technology effectively to solve their problems
- Provide opportunities for the students to develop their talents, skills and leadership while at the same time stimulate their creativity, responsibility, cooperation and social awareness.
- Develop and maintain a strong, unified Islamic society and assist our students to carry out their religious obligations in totality.